Saturday, April 14, 2012

Of Sweet, Sinful Temptation

Is overeating a crime? If it were a crime, I would be in jail for so long, so bloated with high-cholesterol, high-calorie and high in fat foods. I hate to say this. High-intensity workouts for the past few days were just a snap away. I felt bad for what I did. I can't stop the temptation. Foods are really tempting, as tempting as a sin. I can't fight it. It  is so strong and sweet that my mouth down to the stomach caught to the trap.


Photo Courtesy of camemberu.com   



Whew! I promised to myself and even made a NY resolution that I'd watch over my diet. I want to lose few pounds each week. I was fortunately achieve it during the first 3-4 weeks of the month of January 2012. From 120 lbs. to 117 lbs, then so on. Honestly, it's an idyllic goal already. Imagine, I've worked hard to lose extra pounds. Then, here it comes the consecutive celebrations, events and fiestas. Say hello to dear yummy crispy balat of lechon, sweet cakes and ice cream. (*Really tempting, isn't it?) Good bye, poor weight loss!


I admit, Obviously I wasn't able to control myself. Yes, lack of discipline and motivation. I let bad things happened to myself. But, I guess these are all meant to happen to me. This is to realize things and learn from it. If I could just go back the days where I was in a rigorous training with the FEU Cheering Squad. I could control anything I eat because of my need to be in good physical condition. I could wear short or "pekpek" shorts, fit tee and skinny maong jeans. But now, I can't do it anymore. That I need to motivate myself to be sexy, fit and slim AGAIN and to get back to my ideal weight of 90lbs.


Experiences and bad days, I believe would help me to grow as a person. Looking back when I was a 90-pound athletic lass is a history. 120 pound is the present. And my future will repeat its history. It's a must, a goal and a target! To conquer and fight the temptation.


Overeating may always be a problem and hinder to my proud body. I guess the only answer to that problem is myself. That is to conquer and fight temptation that goes my way. It's a matter of discipline and able to control things. Don't need fad diet. If everything fails, it's just that I'm lack of motivation. After this writing, I need to be motivated every single day. I'll post the result of my promise of fitness soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment